Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A great week

Last week Alyssa and Becca were home for one week between semesters at BYU-Idaho. We had a lot of fun with them home. We had a great time one day at the mall buying a few clothing items the girls wanted/needed. We called it our lucky shopping day that day because we were not only able to find stuff the girls loved, but we also found it in their sizes, especially important in shoes that need to feel good and be cute! The girls were also kept busy going to one appointment after another at the doctor for physicals, dentist for checkups, eye doctor for new glasses (which ended up being identical to the ones her twin was wearing, making the twin not very happy, oops) and dermatologist to have a small mole removed and ending up with a 1 1/4 inch deep cut on her upper back. Not pleasant but had to be done. The girls got to go to one of Cassidy's lacrosse games which was fun and we had great weather that day as well, and Becca went bowling with Josh (his favorite activity) and to the zoo with Cassidy which they both loved! I miss them when they are away at school, but things are definitely much quieter which is also enjoyable.

Last weekend I had a National Scrapbook Day event with other consultants with Creative Memories. I had three people come to scrap and the other consultants each had a few customers as well. It went great and I think everyone had a great time. My friends each got several pages done and we had a great time visiting and getting to know each other as well. This weekend I get to attend an event as a customer and work on my own pages. I can't wait! CM has so many great things out now from punches and cutting system patterns to the most awesome sets of papers and embellishments! My favorites are the Black and White set and the Simply Beautiful set. Also Saturday night, we went to my great nephews 2nd birthday party, and had fun seeing my neice's new house. It was so fun! My great nephew Gabe and my nephew Sammy are so cute and funny, they keep us well entertained! Gabe has no appreciation for gifts of clothes (so typical of toddler boys) and poor Sammy who turns 3 next month, thought some of those great toy cars and tractors should have been his. I love my family and we always have the best time when we get together! It was truly a really great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment