Friday, April 2, 2010

My first message on my new blog

A big thank you to one of my twin daughters, Becca, for setting up my new blog for me and showing me how to do this blog stuff. Did I mention I'm slow when it comes to technology? We visited my mother-in-law for spring break this week and the twins were able to also meet us here after college classes on Friday. They also got some tickets to the Saturday afternoon session of the General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Spent Friday night with the girls laughing our heads off over jokes they got from college! So much fun, I can't even describe! I miss my girls so much when they are away at school and I can't wait for them to come home for a week starting April 10. My oldest son is 22 years old, married to a great girl we love, and they are buying their first home this month. I have twenty year old twin daughters who attend college, a son who is 17 and finishing up his junior year, and a 14 year old daughter who is finishing her last year of middle school, and looking forward to high school in the fall. My husband is definitely the smartest guy I know! He can fix anything and seems to know something about everything, with the exception of scrapbooking and things I like to do. My plans for this blog are to say what's on my mind on a variety of topics and also post pictures and ideas for scrapbook pages and handmade cards using products from Creative Memories and Stampin' Up. Thank you to all of you who wish to follow me on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment